måndag 31 oktober 2011

Kraftin´ Kimmie Challenge #100.



KKS i celebrating their second birthday along with their 100th challenge - use your favourite Kraftin´Kimmie Stamp!

So let me introduce you to Judy! She is one of my favourite KKS stamps as I´m a huge fan of the fifties and everything retro-ish. (Honestly I could have used at least twenty KKS stamps on the card but in the end I had to choose only one). I also enjoy bright colours and dots and it does show does´nt it?! *lol*

This card was donated to a swedish scrapbook forum for their annual auctions to raise money to the Pink Ribbon Campaign.

/Det här kortet gjorde jag till pyssel.nets årliga rosa-bandet-auktioner. Det auktionerades ut tillsammans med fyra andra handgjorda kort och inbringade 120 kronor till Cancerfondens Rosa Bandet-kampanj!/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar